GALA ND/SMC is happy to sponsor our Fourth Annual New York City Alumni Fall Weekend from November 16 to November 18, 2018. There are a number of planned events for GALA members and friends to enjoy over the weekend. Registration for all events is now open!
For complete weekend information and to register for the events, go to: 2018 NYC Alumni Weekend.
- Welcome Dinner – Friday November 16th, 7:00PM – Aria Wine Bar (369 West 51st Street Between 8th & 9th)
- Pre-Game Tailgater – Saturday November 17th, – Harlem – 11:00AM
- Game Watch – Saturday November 17th, – Boxers (Chelsea) – Kickoff 2:30pm
- Celebration of Mass – Sunday November 18th, – 11:30AM – St Francis Xavier (W 16th St)
- LGBT Student Scholarship Benefit – Sunday November 18th, 4:00PM
- After Party – Sunday November 18th, – 6:30pm to 9:00pm – Boxers Upper East Side
GALA ND/SMC, is pleased to announce the Fourth Annual NYC LGBT Student Scholarship Benefit to take place on Sunday November 18, 2018 at 4:00pm. The benefit will be hosted once again by Phil Donahue ’57 and his wife Marlo Thomas’ at their beautiful apartment overlooking Central Park.
Join fellow alumni and friends for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and camaraderie to raise money for the LGBT Student Scholarship Fund. Since the fund’s inception, members & friends have contributed over $115,000 of the $250,000 target. Our goal for this year’s event is $50,000. The featured guest will be 2018/2019 Scholarship Recipient Tim Jacklich ND ’20.
The weekend coincides with the Shamrock Series game being played at Yankee Stadium on Saturday November 17th. Come to NYC for the weekend and join us in raising money for the scholarship fund!
Registration will be open later in the summer, but make your plans now to attend. If you are unable to attend in person, you can still participate by making a donation to the scholarship fund here: GALA ND/SMC Giving
For more info go to 2018 Scholarship Benefit.
Starting in February 2018, The NYC chapter of GALA ND/SMC is kicking off their monthly alumni socials called “Third Thursday Thing”.
The club will meet the Third Thursday of each month from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM at Rise Bar in Hell’s Kitchen to enjoy lively conversation, network with old friends, and meet new alums in the area. All are welcome!
For more information, go to: NYC Club Social Events