On Saturday April 27th GALA-ND/SMC sponsored our Second Annual DC Area Alumni Social. The event was hosted by Bob Davidson ’76 and his partner Amir at their beautiful home in Chevy Chase MD. Over 15 Alums & Friends gathered for a fun afternoon of light appetizers, drinks and great conversation.
GALA ND/SMC hosted the 2019 LGBTQ Leadership Award Weekend to recognize and honor LGBTQ leaders in the Notre Dame and Saint Mary’s community. The celebration took place Friday March 29th through Sunday March 31st.
Included in the weekend’s events were an Alumni/Student Networking Event, an Academic Panel and the Tom Dooley/LGBTQ Leadership Award Dinner & Ceremony.
For a complete weekend recap, including images press coverage and videos, go to 2019 LGBTQ Leadership Award Weekend.
GALA ND/SMC is happy to sponsor our Fourth Annual New York City Alumni Fall Weekend from November 16 to November 18, 2018. There are a number of planned events for GALA members and friends to enjoy over the weekend. Registration for all events is now open!
For complete weekend information and to register for the events, go to: 2018 NYC Alumni Weekend.
- Welcome Dinner – Friday November 16th, 7:00PM – Aria Wine Bar (369 West 51st Street Between 8th & 9th)
- Pre-Game Tailgater – Saturday November 17th, – Harlem – 11:00AM
- Game Watch – Saturday November 17th, – Boxers (Chelsea) – Kickoff 2:30pm
- Celebration of Mass – Sunday November 18th, – 11:30AM – St Francis Xavier (W 16th St)
- LGBT Student Scholarship Benefit – Sunday November 18th, 4:00PM
- After Party – Sunday November 18th, – 6:30pm to 9:00pm – Boxers Upper East Side
The club will meet the Third Thursday of each month from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM at Rise Bar in Hell’s Kitchen to enjoy lively conversation, network with old friends, and meet new alums in the area. All are welcome!
For more information, go to: NYC Club Social Events