After two days for getting deals – Black Friday and Cyber Monday –#GivingTuesday is a day for giving back. #GivingTuesday is a movement, built by people around the world, to celebrate giving of all kinds. This year it falls on November 29, 2016.
Join fellow alums and friends on #GivingTuesday by making a contribution to GALA ND/SMC. Your contributions are used for supporting the many activities the group sponsors:
- Annual LGBT student spring dance
- Bi-Annual Thomas Dooley Awards (2015 Dooley Award Winner Patrick Burke ’06)
- Student Leadership Week at Campus Pride (2016 Camp Pride Attendee Elsie Ngomi ND ’18)
- Alumni Reunion Panels (at both St Mary’s & Notre Dame)
- Annual GALA football tailgater
- Regional Alumni Socials (GALA Events)
- Member database and communications
If you would like to support GALA ND/SMC and its important work providing services to the Notre Dame and St Mary’s LGBT Alumni community, go to: GALA ND/SMC Giving. If a gift is not otherwise designated, it will be considered a general donation. If you wish for your contribution to be for the LGBT Scholarship Fund, insert “scholarship fund” in the comments field.
Note: GALA-ND/SMC is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for specific handling.
GALA ND/SMC Sponsored Events: