Applications for scholarships for the 2017/2018 academic year is now open.
2017/2018 Application Process
HOW TO APPLY:
- Must be enrolled as a Full-time Undergraduate Student at the University of Notre Dame or Saint Mary’s College for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Must identify within the LGBTQ Community
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and Above
- Willingness to complete mandatory community service component
- Willingness to be publicly recognized as a recipient of the scholarship
To apply, download GALA-Scholarship Application 2017/2018. Please submit both the application and the required supplemental materials no later than 5:00pm March 21st, 2017. Applications that are not complete or are missing the required supplemental materials will not be considered.
In addition to the written application and supplemental material, finalists will be expected to participate in a phone interview with the selection committee. The GALA Officers and Board will review applications and notify the Scholarship Recipients by April 19th, 2017. It is expected that the recipients will be publicly recognized the weekend of April 28/29, 2017 during the GALA ND/SMC LGBT Leadership Celebration Weekend to be held in South Bend.
Please email all application materials to: Jack Bergen, GALA ND/SMC Chair email@example.com