Application for Scholarships for the 2018/2019 Academic Year is Now Open
2018/2019 Application Process
HOW TO APPLY:
- Must be enrolled as a Full-time Undergraduate Student at the University of Notre Dame or Saint Mary’s College for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Must identify within the LGBTQ Community
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and Above
- Willingness to share their experience as the scholarship recipient, and the impact of receiving the scholarship, in person and/or in writing (new this year – replaces the community service requirement)
- Willingness to be publicly recognized as a recipient of the scholarship
To apply, download GALA-Scholarship-Application. Please submit both the application and the required supplemental materials no later than 5:00pm March 1st, 2018. Applications that are not complete or are missing the required supplemental materials will not be considered.
In addition to the written application and supplemental material, finalists will be expected to participate in a phone interview with the selection committee. The GALA Officers and Board will review applications and notify the Scholarship Recipients no later than April 19, 2018.
Please email all application materials to: Bryan Ricketts, GALA ND/SMC Board Member email@example.com