HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Be a current student at ND or SMC and in the 20/21 academic year.
- Identify within the LGBTQ+ community
- Be proud to be recognized as a recipient & willing to share your experience
- Answer 4 simple essay questions
- Get 2 letters of recommendation from a professional reference
- Complete the essays & 2 letters of recommendation by April 19, 2020
- Finalists will be notified for phone interviews in May
- Winners will awarded during Pride month (June)
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION:
- Unfortunately, we cannot consider your application until it is complete. So, get those letters of recommendation submitted! Provide two letters of recommendation from professional references who can speak to your leadership abilities, academic achievements, campus involvement, financial need, and overall amazingness. Past winners used: professors, university staff, mentors, clergy, and/or previous supervisors. Letters from family or chosen family do not help the committee in the selection process.